Free download Environmental Chemistry (10th edition) authored by Manahan Stanley in pdf.
Environmental Chemistry, Tenth Edition, generally retains the organization and approach that have proven popular in earlier editions. This includes viewing the Earth System as consisting of five closely interacting spheres—the hydrosphere, atmosphere, geosphere, anthrosphere, and biosphere, that part of the Earth System constructed and operated by humans.
The book acknowledges the importance of Earth’s natural capital, which includes materials, water resources, air resources, biological resources, and conditions generally conducive to life on the planet.
Environmental Chemistry recognizes that Earth is entering a new epoch, leaving the Holocene epoch in which humankind has existed in relative comfort for the last approximately 10,000 years and entering a new epoch, the Anthropocene, in which conditions on Earth are determined largely human influences.
Of overwhelming importance in the Anthropocene are human influences on climate, especially global warming largely attributed to emissions to the atmosphere of carbon dioxide from fossil fuel combustion.
Environmental chemistry deals with chemical phenomena and conditions in the five spheres of the Earth System and how human activities influence these phenomena. The tenth edition of Environmental Chemistry differs from the preceding edition in that it goes directly to the topic of environmental chemistry.
In order to understand the environmental chemistry and phenomena that occur in each of the five environmental spheres, it is useful to have a general understanding of environmental chemistry.
- Environmental Chemistry and the Five Spheres of the Environment
- The Hydrosphere and Water Chemistry
- Oxidation/Reduction in Aquatic Chemistry
- Phase Interactions in Aquatic Chemistry
- Aquatic Microbial Biochemistry
- Water Pollutants and Water Pollution
- World Water Crisis and Climate Change: Water Renovation and Recycling
- The Atmosphere and Atmospheric Chemistry
- Particles in the Atmosphere
- Organic Air Pollutants
- Photochemical Smog
- The Endangered Global Atmosphere
- The Geosphere and Geochemistry
- Soil: Earth’s Lifeline
- The Anthrosphere: Industrial Ecology and Green Chemistry
- Resources and Sustainable Materials
- Sustainable Energy: The Key to Everything
- The Nature, Sources, and Environmental Chemistry of Hazardous Wastes
- Industrial Ecology for Waste Minimization, Utilization, and Treatment
- The Biosphere: Environmental Biochemistry
- Toxicological Chemistry
- Toxicological Chemistry of Chemical Substances
- Chemical Analysis in Environmental and Toxicological Chemistry
Free download Environmental Chemistry (10th edition) authored by Manahan Stanley in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow these instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.