Free download Organic Chemistry (2nd edition) written by Joseph M. Hornback in pdf.
This book is intended for use in the first organic chemistry course taken by students majoring in chemistry, biochemistry, biological sciences, and other health related fields. The unique organization of this book sets it apart from many other texts in this area; specifically, this text is organized according to the mechanisms of the presented organic reactions rather than according to functional groups. It covers all of the same material usually found in a book using the functional group approach but in an order based on mechanistic themes.
The organic chemistry course is a pivotal class taken by science students. In addition to the inherent importance of organic reactions in chemistry and biology, organic chemistry introduces and develops a type of reasoning and logic that is new to many students. A solid understanding of this subject is often critical to subsequent success in a science career.
- A Simple Model for Chemical Bonds
- Organic Compounds: A First Look
- Orbitals and Bonding
- The Acid–Base Reaction
- Functional Groups and Nomenclature I
- Stereochemistry I: Cis–Trans Isomers and Conformations
- Stereochemistry II: Chiral Molecules
- Nucleophilic Substitution Reactions: Reactions of Alkyl Halides, Alcohols, and Related Compounds
- Elimination Reactions: Reactions of Alkyl Halides, Alcohols, and Related Compounds
- Synthetic Uses of Substitution and Elimination Reactions: Interconverting Functional Groups
- Additions to Carbon–Carbon Double and Triple Bonds: Reactions of Alkenes and Alkynes
- Functional Groups and Nomenclature II
- Infrared Spectroscopy
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Ultraviolet-Visible Spectroscopy and Mass Spectrometry
- Benzene and Aromatic Compounds
- Aromatic Substitution Reactions
- Additions to the Carbonyl Group: Reactions of Aldehydes and Ketones
- Substitutions at the Carbonyl Group: Reactions of Carboxylic Acids and Derivatives
- Enolate and Other Carbon Nucleophiles
- The Chemistry of Radicals
- Pericyclic Reactions
- The Synthesis of Organic Compounds
- Synthetic Polymers
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins
- Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids
- Other Natural Products
Free download Organic Chemistry (2nd edition) written by Joseph M. Hornback in pdf from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: chemistry.com.pk
You may also like to free download
- Introductory Chemistry Concepts and Critical Thinking (8th Edition) written by Charles H. Corwin in pdf.
- Organic Chemistry: Principles and Mechanisms (2nd Edition) By Joel Karty
- Organic Chemistry: Structure and Function (8th Edition) By Peter Vollhardt and Neil Schore
Free Download Hundreds of Best-Selling Chemistry Books from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.