General Chemistry: The Essential Concepts (sixth and tenth edition) is written by Raymond Chang (Williams College) and Jason Overby (The College of Charleston) and published by McGraw-Hill in 2011. This book is fully colored and very helpful to understand the basics of general chemistry. This book is also known as Chang General Chemistry.
Table of contents of General Chemistry: The Essential Concepts (sixth edition)
- Atoms, molecules and ions
- Reactions in aqueous solutions
- Energy relationship in chemical reactions
- The electronic structure of atoms
- The periodic table
- Chemical bonding I: The covalent bond
- Chemical bonding II: Molecular geometry and hybridization of atomic orbitals
- Introduction to organic chemistry
- Intermolecular forces and liquids and solids
- Physical properties of the solutions
- Chemical kinetics
- Chemical equilibrium
- Acids and bases
- Acid-base equilibria and solubility equilibria
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- The chemistry of coordination compounds
- Nuclear chemistry
- Organic polymer – synthetic and natural
Free download General Chemistry: The Essential Concepts by clicking download button. The download link is tested manually and found free from viruses.
After clicking on download button a new window will open press download button and then click on download anyway button, your download will start.