NMR Spectroscopy User Group of Pakistan (NMR-PAK) is an initiative of Hussain Ebrahim Jamal (HEJ) Research Institute of Chemistry a part of International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences (ICCBS) located at University of Karachi, Karachi – Pakistan.
Objectives of NMR Spectroscopy User Group of Pakistan (NMR-PAK)
- To build national capacity in the field of NMR spectroscopy
- To develop and improve the NMR spectral interpretation skills of users
- To provide operational training to the technical staff for improved and efficient handling of NMR spectrometers
- To disseminate information about new developments and novel applications of NMR spectroscopy in various fields, such as structural biology, material science, food and nutritional science, medical diagnosis, drug discovery and development, forensic sciences, etc
Activities of NMR-PAK
- Focussed workshops and training courses on various aspects of NMR operation and use of data
- Facilitation of participation of member in international NMR-related events
- Annual conference of members, along with National Chemistry Conferences and Symposia.
- Regular Newsletters
- Other relevant events
Correspondence Contact Details
Assistant Professor, Incharge NMR Facility,
H.E.J. Research Institute of Chemistry,
International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences,
University of Karachi, Karachi 75270, Pakistan
Phone: 0092-21-111-222-292 (UAN)
Email: [email protected]
Pls I wouldn’t know if the group can help me with this textbook, “Applied NMR Spectroscopy for Chemist and Life Scientist “, by Oliver Zerbe.
Instrumental Methods of Analysis, Seventh Edition (Dean, John A.; Merritt, Lynne L., Jr.; Settle, Frank A., Jr.; Willard, Hobart H.).
PLZ UPLOAD THIS BOOK. ITS IS VERY USEFUL FOR ANY STUDENT