Department of Chemistry, Federal Urdu University of Arts, Sciences and Technology (FUUAST) and the Chemical Society of Pakistan (CSP) are jointly organizing a 3-day international chemistry conference entitled “28th National and 16th International Chemistry Conference on Chemistry and Global Challenges” on November 20-22, 2017 at Department of Chemistry, Federal Urdu University of Arts, Sciences and Technology, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi – Pakistan.
The scope of the conference is broad and aims to achieve following objectives:
- To bring together scientists and technologists from academia and industry, to share their research ideas and knowledge of specific techniques and topics in chemical sciences.
- Establish links between classical chemistry and emerging innovative technologies.
- Engage graduate students and young chemists and improve their awareness by the recent applications of Chemical Sciences.
- Create a network and promote scientific cooperation through collaborative interdisciplinary research.
The Focal Fields of Conference are:
- Analytical /Environmental /Green Chemistry
- Inorganic / Nano / Marine / Geo / Food Chemistry
- Physical / Material / Radio / Nuclear/ Electro Chemistry
- Organic / Medicinal / Computational /Natural product / Bio Chemistry
- Applied / Industrial / Agriculture / Polymer / Textile Chemistry
|Before 31st August|
After 31st August
|Students/ Research Scholars|