Chemistry Experiments – Facts on File Science Experiments is written by Pamela Walker and Elaine Wood and published by Infobase Publishing in 2011.
Table of Contents of Chemistry Experiments
- The Smell of an Ester
- The Chemistry of Toothpaste
- Water Softeners
- Lewis Structures
- Making Soap
- Ozone Depletion
- Catalysis of Hydrogen Peroxide
- Wood Alcohol
- Solutes Affect the Boiling Point of Water
- Potable Water
- Solutions and Spectrophotometry
- Endothermic and Exothermic Reactions
- Finding Molar Mass
- Chemical Moles
- Heat Energy
- Chloride Levels
- The Rate of Rusting
- Thin Layer Chromatography
- Levels of Sugar
- Microscale Percent Composition
Free download Chemistry Experiments by Pamela Walker and Elaine Wood by clicking on following download button. This external download link is tested and found free from viruses.
How to Download?
After opening download link press ctrl + S to save this book OR click on file menu a drop down menu will open than click on Download to save this book.