Chemistry of the Textiles Industry is edited by C. M. Carr (Department of Textiles, UMIST) and published by Blackie Academic and Professional in 1995.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: the Structure of Fibres
- The Whitening of Textiles
- Fire-retardant Textiles
- Physical and Chemical Effects of Domestic Laundering Processes
- Easy Care
- Machine-washable Knitwear – Production Routes
- Coated and Laminated Fabrics
- Scouring, Enzymes and Softeners
- The Colouring of Textiles
- The Environmental Impact of the Textiles Industry
Free download Chemistry of the Textiles Industry by C. M. Carr from following external download link. We tested this download link and found free from viruses.
Size: 15.2 MB. Read Disclaimer First.
How to Download?
After opening of download link press ctrl + S to save this book OR click on file menu a drop down menu will open then click on Download to save this book.