Chemistry in the Oil Industry VII – Performance in a Challenging Environment is edited by Tm Balson, H. A. Craddock (TR Oil Services Ltd, Dyce, Aberdeen, UK), J. Dunlop (JD Horizons Ltd, MacclesJield, Cheshire, UK), H. Frampton (BP Exploration Operating Co Ltd, Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex, UK), G. Payne (Briar Technical Services Ltd, Cults, Aberdeen, UK) and Pm Reid (Schlumberger Cambridge Research, Cambridge, UK) and published by Royal Society of Chemistry in 2002.
Table of Contents
- An Overview of the Harmonised Mandatory Control System
L. R. Henriquez
- Impact of the OSPAR Decision on the Harmonised Mandatory Control System
on the Offshore Chemical Supply Industry
M. Thatcher and G. Payne
- The Development and Introduction of Chemical Hazard Assessment and Risk
Management (CHARM) into the Regulation of Offshore Chemicals in the
OSPAR Convention Area; A Good Example of Governrnenthndustry
Co-operation or a Warning to Industry for the Future?
- Bioaccumulation Potential of Surfactants: A Review
P. McWilliams and G. Payne
- Alkylphenol Based Demulsifier Resins and their Continued Use in the
Offshore Oil and Gas Industry
P. Jacques, I. Martin, C. Newbigging and T. Wardell
- Use of Enzymes for the In-Situ Generation of Well Treatment Chemicals
I. D. McKay and R. E. Harris
- Electrically Conductive Oil-based Mud
M. A. Tehrani, C. A. Sawdon and S. J. M. Levey
- The Use of Surfactants to Generate Viscoelastic Fluids
R. Franklin, M. Hoey and R. Premchundran
- Function and Application of Oilfield Chemistry in Open Hole Sand Control
L. George, L. Morris, S. Daniel, B. Lungwitz, M. E. Brady and P. Fletcher
- Effective Topside Chemical Detection via a Novel Antibody Engineering
K. A. Charlton, G. Strachun, A. J. Porter, S. M. Heath and H. M. Bourne
- Using Electrochemical Pre-treatment for the Protection of Metal Surfaces
from the Formation and Growth of Calcium Carbonate Scale
A. P. Morizot, S. Labille, A. Neville and G. M. Graham
- The Challenges Facing Chemical Management: A BP Perspective S. Webster and D. West
- The Development and Application of Dithiocarbamate (DTC) Chemistries for Use as Flocculants by North Sea Operators P. R. Hart
- Optimising Oilfield Oxygen Scavengers A. J. McMahon, A. Chalmers and H. Macdonald
- Enhancing Reliability, Performance and Environmental Acceptability of Subsea Hydraulic Production Control Fluids, a True Chemistry Challenge R. Rowntree and R. Dixon
- Reservoir Drilling Fluids: An Overview of Current Technology and New Potential Developments D. A. Ballard and C. A. Suwdon
- A Chemical Packer for Annular Isolation in Horizontal Wells B. Lungwitz, K. S. Chan, R. Rolovic, F. Wang and D. Ward
- Increased Oil Production from Wet Wells in Sandstone Reservoirs by Modifying the Relative Permeability R. J. R. Cairns
- Impact on Flow Assurance, Gulf of Mexico and the North Sea Basin M. M. Jordan, K. Sjuraether, I. R. Collins, N. D. Feasey and D. Emmons
- New Methods for the Selection of Asphaltene Inhibitors in the Field H. – J. Oschmann
- The Development of Advanced Kinetic Hydrate Inhibitors B. Fu
- Prediction and Solution of Asphaltene Related Problems in the Field S. Asomaning and A. Yen
Free download Chemistry in the Oil Industry VII from following external download link.
Size: 61.2 MB. Please Read Disclaimer First
After clicking on download button a new window will open press download button and then click on download anyway button, your download will start.
File has expired and does not exist anymore on this server
Yes you are right. But download link 1 is working fine.
some were problem creat so i do not download this book because i press the download button they are not download
Dear! everything is working fine from our end. Kindly try again later.