Understanding Our Environment: An Introduction to Environmental Chemistry and Pollution (Third Edition) is edited by Roy M. Harrison, The University of Birmingham, UK and published by Royal Society of Chemistry, United Kingdom.
Table of Contents of Understanding Our Environment: An Introduction to Environmental Chemistry and Pollution (Third Edition)
- The atmosphere
- The oceanic environment
- Land contamination and reclamation
- Environmental cycling of pollutants
- Environmental monitoring strategies
- Ecological and health effects of chemical pollution
- Managing Environmental Quality
Free download this book by clicking on download button. This download link is viruses free as I tested personally.
P.S: After opening download link press ctrl + S to save this book OR click on file menu a drop down menu will open then click on Download to save this book.