Free download DIY Science Illustrated Guide to Home Chemistry Experiments – All Lab, No Lecture (1st edition) written by Robert Bruce Thompson in pdf. published by O’Reilly in 2008.
According to the author; This book is for anyone, from responsible teenagers to adults, who wants to learn about chemistry by doing real, hands-on laboratory experiments.
DIY hobbyists and science enthusiasts can use this book to master all of the essential practical skills and fundamental knowledge needed to pursue chemistry as a lifelong hobby. Home school students and public school students whose schools offer only lecture-based chemistry courses can use this book to gain practical experience in real laboratory chemistry. A student who completes all of the laboratories in this book has done the equivalent of two full years of high school chemistry lab work or a first-year college general chemistry laboratory course.
And, finally, a word about who this book is not for. If you want to make fireworks and explosives—or perhaps we should say if all you want to make is fireworks and explosives—this book is not for you. If your goal is to produce black powder or nitroglycerine or TATP, you’ll have to look elsewhere. Neither will you find instructions in this book for producing methamphetamine in your home lab or synthesizing other illegal substances. In short, if you plan to break the law, this book is not for you.
- Laboratory Safety
- Equipping a Home Chemistry Lab
- Chemicals for the Home Chemistry Lab
- Mastering Laboratory Skills
- Laboratory: Separating Mixtures
- Laboratory: Solubility and Solutions
- Laboratory: Colligative Properties of Solutions
- Laboratory: Introduction to Chemical Reactions and Stoichiometry
- Laboratory: Reduction-Oxidation (Redox) Reactions
- Laboratory: Acid-Base Chemistry
- Laboratory: Chemical Kinetics
- Laboratory: Chemical Equilibrium and Le Chatelier’s Principle
- Laboratory: Gas Chemistry
- Laboratory: Thermochemistry and Calorimetry
- Laboratory: Electrochemistry
- Laboratory: Photochemistry
- Laboratory: Colloids and Suspensions
- Laboratory: Qualitative Analysis
- Laboratory: Quantitative Analysis
- Laboratory: Synthesis of Useful Compounds
- Laboratory: Forensic Chemistry
Free download DIY Science Illustrated Guide to Home Chemistry Experiments – All Lab, No Lecture (1st edition) written by Robert Bruce Thompson in pdf. from following download links.
Kindly follow the instructions to unlock the download link(s). Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
File Size: 11.7 MB. Pages: 434. Kindly read the disclaimer.
Don’t forget to drop a comment below after downloading this book. ?
You may also like to download General Chemistry: Principles and Modern Applications 10e by Petrucci, Herring, Madura and Bissonnette in pdf.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/or not working, kindly drop a comment below so we could update the download link for you.
Happy downloading 🙂