Office of Research, Innovation and Commercialization (ORIC), Government College University, Faisalabad is organizing two-day workshop on Scientific Communication on 07-08 April 2014 at Government College University Faisalabad.
Objectives of this Workshop
- To introduce participants with the importance of perfect communication in science
- To build intellectual resources for constructive, critical analysis of scientific communication while writing original research articles
- To cultivate one’s practical communication skills, with particular emphasis on effective speaking and exhibiting on scientific and science-related topics to a variety of audiences
- To provide participants with a range of intellectual resources and skills for effective communication of a research proposal, either to global scientific community for research collaboration or to funding agency for a research grant.
- Maximum anticipated participants: 60
- MS/PhD students will be preferred in case of exceeding of number of participants
- Each participant should carry his/her own personal laptop with Endnote installed on it, in case you need EndNote, please contact us well in time, we will provide you a copy.
- Registration Fee: PKR 600 (Registration includes; workshop material, certificate, lunch on both days, tea at concluding session)
- Last date to Register: 31st March, 2014
- Accommodation will be available on payment for the participants from distant areas
Event Title: Two-Day Workshop on Scientific Communication
Date: 07-08 April 2014
Venue: Government University College Faisalabad, Allama Iqbal Road, Faisalabad, Pakistan
Correspondence Contact Details
Dr. Muhammad Aamer Mehmood
Mr. Salman Mansoor
Email: [email protected]