University of Sargodha (UOS) is located in Sargodha city. University of Sargodha was founded in 2002. It is public sector university. UOS is chartered by Government of the Punjab and recognized by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
University has seven sub campuses in different cities of Pakistan.
- Bhakkar Sub-Campus
- Mianwali Sub-Campus
- Gujranwala Sub-Campus
- Faisalabad Sub-Campus
- Faisalabad Women Sub-Campus
- Mandi Bahauddin Sub-Campus
- Lahore Sub-Campus
Department of Chemistry is located in central campus of the university in Sargodha. The department offers undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate academic programs in the field of chemistry.
- Bachelor of Science (BS – 4 years)
- Master of Science (M.Sc – 2 years)
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil – 2 years)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D – 3 years)
Postal Address: Department of Chemistry, University of Sargodha, University Road, Sargodha, Pakistan
Phone: 0092-48-9230546 and 0092-48-9230811 to 15 Ext. 350
Email: [email protected]