Coulson & Richardson’s Chemical Engineering: Solutions to the Problems in Chemical Engineering, volume 1 (sixth edition) is written by J. R. Backhurst and J. H. Harker (University of Newcastle upon Tyne) and J. F. Richardson (University of Wales Swansea) and it is published by Butterworth-Heinemann in 2001.
Table of Contents
- Units and dimensions
- Flow of fluids – energy and momentum relationships
- Flow in pipes and channels
- Flow of compressible fluids
- Flow of multiphase mixtures
- Flow and pressure measurement
- Liquid mixing
- Pumping of fluids
- Heat transfer
- Mass transfer
- The boundary layer
- Momentum, heat and mass transfer
- Humidification and water cooling
Free download Coulson & Richardson’s Chemical Engineering: Solutions to the Problems in Chemical Engineering, volume 1 (sixth edition) by J. R. Backhurst and J. H. Harker and J. F. Richardson from following external download link. I’ve tested this download link and found free of viruses.
Size: 1.72 MB. Kindly Read Disclaimer.
How to Download?
After opening of download link press ctrl + S to save this book OR click on file menu a drop down menu will open then click on Download to save this book.