Chromatographic Analysis of Environmental and Food Toxicants is edited by Takayuki Shibamoto (University of California, Davis, California) and published by Marcel Dekker Inc. in 1998.
Table of Contents
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- Polychlorinated Biphenyls
- Analysis of Nitrosamines in Food and Beverages
- Analysis of Food and Related Samples for Heterocyclic Amine, Mutagens and Carcinogens
- Chromatographic Analysis of Mycotoxins
- Nitrobenzene and Related Compounds
- Chromatographic Analysis of 2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin
- Organophosphorous Esters
- Chromatographic Analysis of Insecticidal Carbamates
- Toxic Carbonyl Compounds
Free download Chromatographic Analysis of Environmental and Food Toxicants edited by Takayuki Shibamoto by clicking on download button.
Size: 14.7 MB. Please Read Disclaimer First.
After opening of download link press ctrl + S to save this book OR click on file menu a drop down menu will open then click on Download to save this book.