National Center of Excellence in Physical Chemistry (NCEPC) was established in 1978 in University of Peshawar. NCEPC is willing to improve standards of teaching and research to international level, so the researchers graduating from NCEPC will be capable to handle future academic and research needs of the Pakistan.
- Goal oriented high level teaching and research in Physical Chemistry
- Training researchers for high level research.
- Establishing academic and research programs for M.Phil and Ph.D degrees in Physical Chemistry.
- Promotion and cooperation in intra-disciplinary research with other teaching and research establishments.
- Arrangement of scientific conferences, seminar and refreshers courses for the development of teaching and research.
- To conduct teaching and research in such particular discipline as is assigned to it by Federal Government.
National Center of Excellence in Physical Chemistry, University of Peshawar offers graduate and doctorate academic programs in the field of physical chemistry.
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil – 2 years)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D – 3 years)
Postal Address: National Center of Excellence in Physical Chemistry, University of Peshawar-25120, Peshawar, Pakistan
Email: [email protected] and [email protected]