National Centre of Excellence in Analytical Chemistry (NCEAC) was established in 1976 in University of Sindh, Jamshoro. The main fields of research at NCEAC are Analytical, Bioanalytical and Environmental Chemistry. NCEAC regularly publish a peer reviewed HEC recognized research journal “Pakistan Journal of Analytical and Environmental Chemistry” twice a year. It also conducts workshops, seminars, conferences etc each year.
NCEAC offers postgraduate and doctorate academic programs in the field of analytical, bioanalytical, and environmental chemistry.
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil – 2 years)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D – 3 years)
For Admission in M.Phil
- M. Sc/ BS (4 years) in Chemistry (Preferably First Class) from any HEC recognized University/ Institution.
- No Third Division throughout Career.
- Minimum CGPA 3.0 in M. Phil course work will be required to take the research project.
For Admission in Ph.D
M. Phil/ M.S. degree (minimum CGPA 3.0) & GRE subject test (minimum score 60%) along with other documents are required as recommended by HEC and approved by University of Sindh.
Postal Address: National Center of Excellence in Analytical Chemistry, University of Sindh, Jamshoro, Pakistan
Phone: 0092-22-2772065 and 0092-22-9213429