Islamia College Peshawar was founded by Sir Sahibzada Abdul Qayyum and his colleagues in 1913. The college was upgraded in 2008 and given a status of university. Islamia College University Peshawar is a public sector general university. It is recognized by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and chartered by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government.
Department of Chemistry of Islamia College University Peshawar is one of the oldest and well established department of the university. It offers admission in academic programs from intermediate to Ph.D in the field of chemistry.
- Intermediate (F.Sc – 2 years)
- Bachelor of Science (BS – 4 years)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil – 2 years)
- M.Phil leading to Ph.D (minimum 4 years)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D – 3 years)
Postal Address: Department of Chemistry, Islamia College University, Jamrud Road, Peshawar-25120, Pakistan
Phone: 0092-91-9222036 and 0092-91-9218188