Advanced Organic Chemistry – Part B: Reactions and Synthesis (Fifth Edition) is written by Francis A. Carey and Richard J. Sundberg, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia and published by Springer in 2007.
Following topics are covered in this book.
- Alkylation of enolates and other carbon nucleophiles
- Reactions of carbon nucleophiles with carbonyl compounds
- Functional group interconversion and substitution including protection and deprotection
- Electrophilic addition to carbon-carbon multiple bonds
- Reduction of carbon-carbon multiple bonds, carbonyl groups and other functional groups
- Concerted cycloadditions, unimolecular rearrangements and thermal eliminations
- Organometallic compounds of group I and II metals
- Reactions involving transitions metals
- Carbon-carbon bond forming reactions of compounds of Boron, Silicon and Tin
- Reactions involving carbocations, carbenes, and radicals as reactive intermediates
- Aromatic substitution reactions
- Multistep synthesis
Free download Advanced Organic Chemistry Part B: Reactions and Synthesis by clicking on download button. This download link is virus free as I tested this link personally.